Saturday, May 19, 2012

Brought tears to my eyes

Ok, I get to see some incredible things as I travel and most times I don't have the time to truly enjoy them but the other day I was with in 10 miles of this staple of AMERICANA and I had to stop!

Truly a sight to be hold, I will post more on this latter but had to share a quick pic....


Honestly, as I stood there thinking about the sacrifices those who have built this country has made, the young men & women who have died fighting for freedom around the world, the men who stood for what they believed in to build this democracy.... when you think about it, they did something never before done, there was no template on how to build and run a free society... so with all the problems our government has (and there is a LOT) when you think about what we, as Americans have achieved for not only our country but for other countries aournd the world it's pretty overwhelming.... As I thought about these things tears ran down my cheeks, we truly are blessed to live and work in the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment