Monday, July 23, 2012

Colorado Shootings, Hugs & Mike Huckabee


Ok everyone else has a take on this horrible shooting and about gun control and when I am not so busy I will respond to the comments made by some, but not right now.

I just want to take a second and remind folks, as I do often on this page to go and tell your loved ones what they mean to you... you may not have that chance latter 

Go hug a loved one, I promise you be glad you did.

“Ultimately we don’t have crime problem or a gun problem or even a violence problem… What we have is a sin problem.

And since we’ve ordered GOD out of our schools and communities, the military and public conversations.

You know we really shouldn’t act so surprised when all HELL breaks loose.”

Spoken by Mike Huckabee, on his show last night

No comments:

Post a Comment