Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Video fun...

Yep its been a few days but heres just a little something for you to chew on....

Was checking out a video the other day on YouTube and it just blows my mind what you will find..

I Farm and I Grow It
Love this parody to the song "Sexy & I Know It"


Along those same lines here was one from back from Christmas Time from KEY OF AWESOME


Really hate the song these are patterned after but hey every cloud has a silver lining...



Abe Lincoln VAMPIRE HUNTER 
REALLY this is a REAL MOVIE coming out this summer..... REALLY WHAT THE HELL?




Who was the crack head that thought this would be a good Idea? and who was the guy who said yes to the funding of this movie???? I bet everyday during production someone was asked if this was a REAL movie or a joke.
 They folks at Craft Services who takes the meals to the folks on set "Hey we need lunch for 32 staffers on set of Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter." and the response "Yeah, What ever, where do they really go?"


Here is another one from the Key of Awesome.... I want these guys jobs.... they have to much fun...
love a couple of the lines in this deal..... Key of Awesome has a funny one with Katy Perry but I won't post it here... if you google and watch it, you understand...


Again this is a real movie coming out WARNING, Violence and inappropriate langue
God Bless America. 

Ok, the point of this movie is wrong, or at least mis-guided ......but I like


Ok as you surf youtube every once in a while you see something, like this movie trailer, that you really WANT TO SEE
Machine Gun Preacher.

Based on a real story, and if i went on a Sudan mission trip, this is how I would want it to go....


Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment